As a genuine land casino and hotel brand of many years’ standing, the Vegas-style glitz that comes with Caesars’ online offering has considerably more credibility than that of its competitors. They also have a far better idea of what makes gamers really tick as well, so the games are exceptionally well-chosen.
As one of the original and best-known land casino brands in the world, it makes sense for Caesars to reflect their gaming floor heritage in the way they present their website -, and they’ve done a good job: Their logo, font and overall design all blend in with the more functional aspects of the site well, but are highly distinctive and instantly recognisable, so you feel from outset that you’re dealing with an outfit that’s a genuine part of Vegas history rather than an online-only business.
They’ve also differentiated themselves from more run-of-the-mill online casinos by using a bespoke installation for their slots games rather than signing all their gaming space over to just one of the big software houses:
The games at Caesars are provided by 888, Gamesys and IGT, making for a totally unique combination. They’re all offered via the same grid for easy access, and all come with demo play if required.
There are around 30 slots in total - Caesars have gone for quality over quantity – and we couldn’t find any dead wood in their selection at all.
Of particular interest are IGT’s TV show-based games: There’s a blinding tribute to Deal or No Deal with some imaginative feature play and a rousing soundtrack based on the show’s original music; or if you’re a talent show fan there’s X Factor: Steps to Stardom, taking you on a journey to the top of the music industry via a triple multiplier feature that’s enhanced by a bonus spins multiplier for some truly epic payouts.
There are also 4 progressive jackpot games at Caesars, and these can all be played in demo mode as well. The latest one is particularly good: Wonderland is broadly-based on Alice’s adventures, and comes with a suitably oddball set of characters, a wondrously eerie soundtrack and a particularly apt opening door-style bonus game. The jackpot had risen to over £133,000 whilst we played, which puts it well into the big league in comparison to some of the better-known progressive slot payouts.
However, the one you really must try is the newest: Valley of the Kings is a great advert for Caesars, as ancient Egypt has inspired more slot games than any other subject. Every major slot manufacturer has a game based on this theme, and it consequently serves well as a yardstick. This take on the land of pharaohs, curses and legendary rulers beats its competitors hands down, initially because it looks so impressive with a beautifully-rendered, dark beige parchment background showcasing some finely-detailed items of treasure from the burial chambers of Egypt’s ruling elite. However, the gameplay matches the visuals, with up to 10 free spins on offer courtesy of the sarcophagus symbol that expands to its full length in wild mode to bring you endless wins. Play it once and you’ll see why Caesars put this at the top of their list of slots; coming here and missing it would be like going to Egypt and missing the pyramids…
You can telephone Caesars 24 hours a day on 0800 4583534, email them or use live chat from 9am to 11pm. Our live query was taken up by a competent agent in less than 30 seconds.
Caesars have been around since almost the very beginning of the Vegas Strip, and consequently know what they’re doing. With giant casino hotel complexes in Vegas and Atlantic City they’ve got too much to lose by operating a low-grade cashout service, and are too well-heeled to have to mess you around when it comes to getting paid. Anecdotal evidence on user forums backs this up, so you don’t need to worry at all about playing here.
Caesars’ welcome bonus pays 200% of your first deposit up to £1,000.You can find out more by clicking here.
Many sites try to bring Vegas into your living room, but Caesars have got closer than anyone else with this highly unique site. As a long-established business with solid corporate credentials they also have access to plenty of funds, and this is reflected in their exceptionally generous welcome bonus.
In addition to the welcome bonus there’s a 50% reload bonus and a 10% cashback deal on losses.
Terms & Conditions
Key terms and conditions for the welcome bonus are as follows:
- Wagers on each game will contribute different amounts towards your wagering requirements. Your wager requirements will be displayed to you in the My Account section of the web site.
- On standard bonuses members are required to wager 1(one) times the bonus received. Wagering on different games will contribute differently towards your wagering requirements. Wagers on Slots will contribute 5%, wagers on Play your Cards Right, Hi Low and All Video Poker Games will contribute 2.5% and wagers on Roulette Splendide, Pai Gow and Caribbean Stud will contribute 1.25%. All Blackjack games and Baccarat are excluded from our bonuses and do not contribute towards your wagering requirements.
- The initial amount you wager will be deducted from your bonus amount. The bonus is comprised of both the bonus received and any deposit amount tied to that bonus. In the event of a win, your bonus balance will be topped up with all win amounts. You will not be able to withdraw any winnings won when wagering with bonus money until you have met the wagering requirements of your bonus.
- Your bonus will expire after a period of 30 days from the date the bonus is issued. We reserve the right to expire the bonus and any winnings associated with wagers from any bonus funds at any time.
- Bonus money is available for wagering purposes only and cannot be withdrawn. If you have an active bonus in play you may be able to withdraw part or no part of your total funds depending on the bonus received. For Welcome and Reload bonuses your bonus and the amount of your deposit that is associated with that bonus are both non-withdrawable until your wagering requirements have been met
- All withdrawals will be subject to audit before being processed. The Operator reserves all rights to void bonuses or any winnings for failed audits. The Operator reserves the right to modify these rules or cancel this promotion at its sole discretion.
- A member may make any number of further deposits without affecting the active bonus in any way. Players that deposit a second time with an active bonus will lose the Reload Bonus on subsequent deposits. All deposits are added to a member's account as withdrawable funds and will not be wagered with until the member has met the wagering requirements of the bonus, the bonus has been lost or a bet is placed that is larger than the remaining bonus balance. Depositing does not expire an active bonus.
Deposits are taken via credit/debit card, pre-paid card, e-wallet or UKash
Withdrawals can be made via credit/debit card, pre-paid card or e-wallet
Credit Cards Accepted
Debit Cards Accepted
Visa Debit, Electron, Maestro
Most worldwide currencies are accepted, but will be converted in to US Dollars, sterling or Euros for play.
Caesars is operated by Entertaining Play Ltd, licenced in Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gaming Commission.